No announcement yet.

Are You Nudist Material

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dissident - that last paragraph... WAAAAAY more than we needed to know!
    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
    Drake Tungsten
    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
    Albert Speer

Comment

Surely you use cocaine on the shards of the mirror you broke during your still-ongoing LSD trip?
      Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
      Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Originally posted by orange
        yeah, we'll believe it when we see pics, guy
        They're out there, somewhere. Annual tradition at U-M, the Naked Mile. Unofficially, I'm the only person to have ever participated stone cold sober.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
          Anodyne- are you aware that one health risk associated with sleeping in briefs is losing a testicle?

It happened to a schoolfriend of mine. One of his plums slipped out of the leg and the blood supply was cut off.

Ok, it isn't funny, really...

But no, that can't happen to me - I never wear them loose enough to let a testicle "through".

Was he drunk? I imagine you'd wake up before that happens, since that must feel somewhat uncomfortable.
          You make my life and times
          A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

"I always thought I was too prudish but apparently I'm way beyond that compared to most here"

So in other words someone is prudish if they feel comfotrable with more clothing sleeping then you? Whatever you feel comftorable with is fine.....

"I guess this is why I am so perverted today. Seeing a naked woman at 6 years old has made me obsessed with naked females- esp. breasts. I love them. "

You consider yourself perverted because you love breasts!?!?
            "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

I love them a lot, too much. I tend to throw my money at them while I walk down the road.

Anways perhaps I did reveal too much in that second paragraph. . Oh well.

And seriously what is the risk of sleeping with briefs on? Enquiring minds want to know

Comment

Working...
              X