Are You Nudist Material

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You Nudist Material

Take the test to see if you are nudist material or not. I scored a 13 which really doesnt surprise me much.

Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

You make my life and times
    A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

But then I was in a funny mood, too.

But I am always in a funny mood.

Every time it's GOOFY TIME!

Comment

"I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Your score is: 11

Your rating: 8 - 11: Nudist-in-waiting!
          Be sure to read all the content on this web site, and follow the easy steps. You'll probably be ok using the Quick Way to Becoming a Nudist suggestions.

The Average score for this test is 9.43.
          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

i don't think a 15 is possible, is it?
            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

Yes it is

Comment

my mistake, you can

Comment

Well ok, I don't really sleep in the nude.

Comment

i do

Comment

Sleeping in the nude is the only way for me to be comfortable.
                      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

I only got a 7.
                        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

I am a would-be nudist. I believe in it, but lack the balls. Hehe.

I wish everyone was naked. The world would be a much better place.
                          I have discovered that China and Spain are really one and the same country, and it's only ignorance that leads people to believe they are two seperate nations. If you don't belive me try writing 'Spain' and you'll end up writing 'China'."
                          Gogol, Diary of a Madman

Comment

pfff, you're just another slave to clothing

Comment

Sleeping naked is a very important point. Anyone who doesn't has serious issues, including me. Though mostly I do.
                              I have discovered that China and Spain are really one and the same country, and it's only ignorance that leads people to believe they are two seperate nations. If you don't belive me try writing 'Spain' and you'll end up writing 'China'."
                              Gogol, Diary of a Madman

Comment

Working...
                              X