Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer, Pizza, and Apolyton

Wonder if this thread will last.

Theben and I arrived at the same time, though we were coming from too different places. It was good to see him, though I'd seen him a mere 28 hours earlier on his way back to Indy.

Ming met us at the door, stoogies for all of us. The party was already in full swing, and we arrived just before the dancing girls had finished their routine.

-Jrabbit was generous with the beer and champagne, and Ming challenged us all to a drinking contest. Bunnygrrl drunk everyone under the table, then left to go find a real party.

We nursed our hangovers in the sauna, then rolled around in the snow naked and repeated. Loingburger and Rah were pounding each other on the chest, one after the other, alternately screaming, "RAH!" "WUTANG!" Ultimately Loingburger went down, because Wutang is for the children.

HTower just sat in a corner pointing and giggling at everyone. And there was a new guy, Barry. He just kinda slowly backed away from the rest of us then fled tearing his clothes and screaming.

Dolf and Vito were in their best tuxedos, alternately searving us champagne and biting our ankles.

And that's it. . . . Really. . . . We didn't do anything else. . . .
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Really. . . . We didn't do anything else. . . .
    did you 'play' with the computer?
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
      did you 'play' with the computer?
      What? Noooo, of course not.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

We wuz too busy dancing with the hotties. What, you think that a bunch of Apolytoners who get together are so pathetic that they have nothing better to do on a Friday night than post on Apolyton?

Comment

EDIT: wrong thread
          Last edited by H Tower; December 28, 2002, 15:17.

Comment

che : Busted.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

I am confident that everything will be cool.

Comment

che, you on icq right now?

Comment

Yep, even though I forgot to bring the camera, Dolph and Vito did bring theirs, and are submitting blackmail terms as we speak. Sneaky little varmits.

RAH
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yes, I agree. I just heard this morning that last night was very cool in Hell.
                    This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Nope, not 'till I get back to Jax tomorrow.

Comment

che: for your sake, I hope so.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Next year : An Israeli polymeet!
                          Location and names are undisclosed for security reasons.
                          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Yeah, 'cuz the Pals would have to wait in line with the others to bomb you guys.
                            "On this ship you'll refer to me as idiot, not you captain!"
                            - Lone Star

Comment

hahahaha I owned you at your guessing game

so how did that whole pile of muck you were doing on Apolyton last night end?
                              "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Working...
                              X