Clear All

ooo...my first chance to...

postia ante deletia

woo...that felt good

no, I don't really miss him...one less fascist on the board

but where did he go?
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Be nice! Miss him!
      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

Of course we miss our Fezzy poo! He was our demented, sexually confused, Fascist fuddy duddy.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Dammit! He left?
          I just scanned a picture of me exposing my left nipple for him

Comment

And who will be molesting gay Apolytoners now?
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I miss the Fez enbcouragers...fexzzing Fez into Fezziness.

I won't say who...but you know who you are Boris.

Comment

haven't noticed, even though he's so much fun to kick around...

....you know he'll be back
                "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Hey, I miss Fez!
                  You make my life and times
                  A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

I didn't even notice he was gone.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Fez is gone? C'est la vie I suppose. His antics got a little old after a while.
                      http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

Comment

I used to feel sorry for him, but his antics kept getting old and he never made any attempt to be calm or reasonable. Once you stop feeling sorry for him he starts getting a good amusement value though.
                          "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

dontcha hate it when someone takes your response?

He was alright. He added spice to the forum I guess. Some of you guys are too hard on him. I admit I haven't really payed attention to all his posts. When did he become gay? I thought he was anti-gay? Shows how much I pay attention .

Comment

He made the OT very amusing for an occasional OTer like me. I doubt anybody will take his place
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Fez isnt really gone. I just got a nasty IM from him. Musta been something I said. He's surfing the boards.
                                "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Working...
                                X