This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you miss Fez?

I know I'll kick myself later for asking this but I really want to know if anyone in this forum is missing our beloved easily-spamable Fez , gone for good after being pushed away so many times by the evil red_jon!
    Yes
    38.30%
    No
    40.43%
    I'd rather miss my banana-shaped butt plug
    21.28%
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

We have plenty of people to take his place.

the real question is how long this thread will remain open.
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

I would post in a soon-to-be closed/ deleted thread, but what's the point?

Oops.

Comment

postia ante deletia
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

well all this would just make more sence if the posts counted in OT
          "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

especially this one!

Comment

I miss Fez, but quit spamming.

Ming might decide in a moment of mercy to let us retain our thread, if not for the spamming.

especially this one!
              Arrgh.
              meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

where did fez get off to this time? did he post another, "I'm leaving" thread?

Comment

Fez? gone?

This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Sure, Fez was high maintaince but he was a good guy at heart.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Who?
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

It lowers the queerness quotient somewhat.
                        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Why is this thread toast? Because it's only proper to express one opinion sans violating the rules. But since you brought the issue up...

I voted no, I won't miss him. And I typed up some reasons why, too, but I've decided to listen to my worse nature (the one that is less interested in possibly helping somebody out by telling them what's wrong and more interested in not getting banned) and cut them out.
                          All syllogisms have three parts.
                          Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

I don't miss BAM one bit.
                            Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

As you can see by SM and my sigs, we dont miss him.
                              "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Working...
                              X