No announcement yet.

N Korea defies US over nuclear crisis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GePap, and I have no fundamental disagreement with what you said about Carter. He did have success at Camp David. However, he achieve little elsewhere. Iran was a disaster.

On Reagan, I don't know how you to dismiss Reagan as being unsuccessful. After all, he won the Cold War.

On Bush, we continue to build democracy in Afghanistan. And don't dismiss the contributions of our allies. The rebuilding of Afghanistan is more than just a military effort. The effort requires substantial resources. Our allies must contribute.

On North Korea, as I said, nothing will be achieved without the cooperation of China. If the Chinese are not willing to support an aggressive sanctions regime, then what would you suggest as being alternative course of action? It is easy to criticize others. But it is less easy to lay out a plan that as a high likelihood of success. If you have one or if any Democrat or for that matter any Republican has one, I like to know what it is.
    http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Working...
    X