Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News Flash:Raelians announce first baby cloned!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i suppose mistakes like this are to be made by two 19 year olds
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

This Rael guy said cloning is a way to become immortal.

I think he cloned himself.
      http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

The clone isa girl, they say. Guy = not girl

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie
          The clone isa girl, they say. Guy = not girl
          Ah Ha! So the truth comes out about Rael! He is a girl.
          http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

come on, Ned, stop dissing the Raelians. they practice a religion, that might look weird to some, but it's their full right to do so. no matter what it says.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Whoa! For a second, I thought this thread was titled "Romulans announce first cloned baby".

Comment

happens to me a lot. the 'Salivation through Jesus' title was interesting, for a while.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                  come on, Ned, stop dissing the Raelians. they practice a religion, that might look weird to some, but it's their full right to do so. no matter what it says.

I'm sorry Azazel, but the Raelians are just too much even for me.
                  My sister-in-law is a Mormon. Do you have any idea what they believe in? And yet, the Mormons are the nicest people you will ever meet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ned
                    This Rael guy said cloning is a way to become immortal.

I think he cloned himself.
                    If a clone is sentient, it is a separate human being. If it is not, why clone humans? Just make organs from stem cells.
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                    X