For the region of Apolyton in nationstates.net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stefu
    Incidentally, is anyone planning to buy 'Jennifer Government'? I mean, I've definitely added it to my list of books-to-buy - it sounds great.
    sounds moderately interesting, i may take a look at it when it comes out (if i remember)
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

CW: It's available for pre-order on Amazon.
      CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
      Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

I'm buying it

Comment

no pre-orders for me, i prefer to read a randomly selected section of 6-10 pages in the middle of a book before buying it (or not)
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

the Dominion of Zoran joins the region of Apolyton but finds it is alone in its political leanings

Comment

hi,

this game sucks

have a nice day

Comment

Originally posted by Tuomerehu
                hi,

this game sucks

have a nice day
                i think we've found a panag DL

Comment

Well, it really does! Tried it. Slow as dell. I'm not going to even name all the stereotypical
                  flaws it has in it's political calculator.

Comment

The Sultanate of Townsville

"I rock! I rock so hard."

UN Category: Capitalist Paradise
                    Civil Rights: Good
                    Economy: Thriving
                    Political Freedoms: Excellent

The Sultanate of Townsville is a tiny, economically powerful nation, renowned for its complete absence of social welfare. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 5 million are either ruled by a small, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.

The minute government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Commerce, Law & Order, and Social Welfare. Income tax is unheard of. A robust private sector is led by the Woodchip Exports industry, followed by Beef-Based Agriculture and Soda Sales.

Crime is a serious problem. Townsville's national animal is the squirrel, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the puff.

Comment

The People's Republic of Zephyra

"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel"

The People's Republic of Zephyra is a tiny, safe nation, remarkable for its devotion to social welfare. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 5 million are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whoever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.

The government -- a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, corrupt, liberal, socially-minded morass -- devotes most of its attentions to Social Welfare, with areas such as Law & Order and Defence receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 44%, but much higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Woodchip Exports.

Crime is well under control. Zephyra's national animal is the wombat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the zephyr.
                      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

sorry, wrong thread
                        Smile
                        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Working...
                        X