Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wonderful. I am obsessed with psychology part 2

Quick quick quick

aahhhhhh I don't know what to do, but I'm on the verge of being rather emotional. Write your response!!!

S: *DROOLING*
    S: *IN LOVE*
    Z: ??
    Z: talk talk!!!
    S: no
    Z: Oh I see! but I do wonder, why you're drooling and in love - and just had to tell me?
    S: ohh leave me alone I'm hammered
    Z: haha oh dude... but I don't want to leave you alone, you're so much fun to listen to. weird though, did you get hammered with your parents?
    S: ohh yah man
    Z: well done.. red wine?
    S: vodka
    Z: bwahahahahahaha atta' girl - don't mix and get sick!
    S: peachy, leave me alone
    Z: Unbelievable.
    S: i tell ya, these people these daze

I'm thinking my response will be something along the lines of; "My apologies. I do seem to fall for absolute f*cking nutcases now and again. Do go have fun, a b*tch in heat is not of my intention to talk to (from a distance, at least)

SMASHMURDERDESTROYF*CKF*CKARTRRGRGHJHJH;JKL;JLKL;'

Comment

She's either drunk (probably) or messing with you, or both. To be honest, she doesn't seem that weird at all to me. I guess that's just the people I talk to
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Her spelling seems awfully good for a drunk person.

Of course she may spell check while drunk like Asher does.

You'll have to make a decision. Would you rather have a girl whose drunk habits are like Asher's or one that messes with your head for fun?
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

I have no f*cking clue if she messed with my head for the pleasures of torture, or to (less likely) lead me on

I gather that she meant to ICQ someone else about wonderful news of love with someone who isn't me and then she couldn't even bare to hide her hidden contempt for me while drunk HAHAHAHA

I will kill him

Comment

I don't think she's spelling anything particularly hard. And she is probably more tipsy than flat out drunk (she can type,a nd seems relatively coherant).

Don't all girls mess with bloke's heads for fun?
            Smile

Comment

I thin its a normal girl thing, to say something, then when you ask about it to say they don't want to talk about it, especially when a little drunk. I think she just felt vulnerable, which is why she told you to go away. Don't worry about it. She probably didn't mean it for somebody else, I think it had the desired effect (to confuse you).

Remember, don't get mad, get even
              Smile

Comment

Hoax

Thank my reservations in response. I've just recieved a message along the lines of "sorry, that was my older brother and his girlfriend"

The little pr*ck... What he said, was so simplisticly brilliant to mindf*ck me:

S: *DROOLING*
                S: *IN LOVE*

"Love", ears perk up, nothing I'm going to casually drop

S: ohh leave me alone I'm hammered

Girl = drunk = sex + my not being there + wonder if another guy is

S: peachy, leave me alone

Yep, he's her brother alright. I told her to say that I owe him a kick in the teeth when I meet him, before the (whoops) "haha just joking"

Scariest part, this is the kind of thing I'd do to someone... in fact I did, at an internet caffe when msn logged me on to some previous girls account. HAHAHAHA now THAT was funny!

Comment

New Year's resolution #3 - ease up with swearing on internet

Feel free to close this farce, mods

Comment

Wait

Maybe she put him up to it, to observe reaction

Comment

She's a slut, bag her!
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Or maybe not. I'd go with close it
                        Smile

Comment

i type just as good as sober when im drunk = horrible, terrible piece of crap, so i think just because she is typing well doesnt say much about whether shes really drunk or not. But i still would say shes not really drunk.

whatever happened to bush government sodomizes the rain machine quote?
                          :-p

Comment

I generally type very well while drunk also, but for long posts I'll put them through a spellchecker before posting.

So yeah, typing doesn't mean anything.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                              X