Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my 15 year old cousin got a $2k nose job!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did she have breathing problems???

I cant remember what the condition is called..but my auint had to get a nose job cuz her airway was deformed after having her nose broken maaaaaany years back...they did CORRECTIVE surgerey more so that cosmetic, ya know?

eithr way..15 year old changing their appearance....unless she had a streisand honker..I do not understand

its like 17 year olds getting boob jobs..freaking retarded

Comment

gah

i hear they literally break your nose to restructure it
      and then you spend weeks waiting for it to glue back together

the funniest of all are those who have done a lifting and it wasnt done correctly so they end up looking 10 years older than their actual age

Comment

Deviated Septum...thats what Im thinking of.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
          I don't think that her nose would be the actual cause of her unhappiness, depression, and low self-esteem. I think being a 15-year-old girl would be the actual cause of those things. It's normal; she should have sought counseling before going under the knife.
          Would the counselling stretch to cover other kids making fun of her? Kids can be very cruel.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

It would stretch to cover whatever psychiatric issues need addressing; obviously, the nose is not the problem here (unless we are, in fact, talking about a deviated septum or some other medical necessity).
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
            X