Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Osweld
    Mike Bullard!

He, atleast, is not afraid to embrace his crapiness.

I'll be surprised if any non-canadians actually know who he is...
    Man, he sucks. He's only funny when he makes fun of how much he sucks... and even then he sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyCracksCorn
      He's only funny when he makes fun of how much he sucks... and even then he sucks.
      That's what I just said.

It's a step up from the other late-night hosts, atleast.
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Well Letterman always makes fun of how much he sucks .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

i love the recent conan where he different directors direct his show, the bollywood was the best!!!
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
            Mobius, Mobius, Mobius... we must get you a sense of humor, old chap.
            Imran Siddiqui, Imran Siddi... Ahem, anyway...

If you check my 1st post, you'll see that I'm merely stating that Leno is less crap than Letterman, which means that I don't particularly like Leno, although he does have his occasional moment - which is more than that has been Letterman...
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

And you are still wrong .

Letterman is a comic genius and is acknowledged as such. He's considered the Father of Irony that American comedy has gone into.

He's a good frood, who knows where his towel is, man! .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I used to like Letterman, but he has gotten rather stale since moving to CBS.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I remember one time for my birthday party we were having a sleep over at my house (this was early middle school, I think) we decided to have a contest to see who could make us laugh. One of us would get up in front of the rest and have five minutes to do jokes or stand up or whatever to get us to laugh.
                  Well, when it was my turn, I knew the power of subconcious "following along", so I got up, and immediately started laughing hysterically, without reprieve.
                  I won the game (hooplah!)
                  Another time when acting skills came in handy making people laugh was when my math teacher came out with this really horrible horrible joke, and I began to "laugh": we're talking literally falling out of chair laughter here…
                  Ha, that was fun!
                  "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                  Drake Tungsten
                  "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                  Albert Speer

Comment

Working...
                  X