Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clear Skies
    Just got an offer from Oxford.
    And congratulations to you too. Yeah, it is that time of year where the offers come through, isn't it?
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
      Trinity
      How do you know that?
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

...is he your ventriloquists dummy?
        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I'm omniscient
          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Well I can give valuable advice to all those new freshers going to Oxford next year...if I can remember
            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Katholieke universiteit Leuven (KUL)

not that anyone would be interested but well...
              "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
              "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

<---

Comment

York!
                  Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                  Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

I turned Oxford down.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Sagacious Dolphin
                      I turned Oxford down.
                      Someone pass me my kidneys and suture kit, I've split my sides quite violently
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

The Australian National University
                        'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                        - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

I didn't want to go there, so I didn't.

Comment

Did you actually apply though?
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Yes. University College.

Comment

University College Dublin at the moment (the only college in Western Europe whose soccer team plays in the country's premier division!), although I'm flying to Scotland in February for an interview at Aberdeen Medical School...

Has anyone here or someone they know gone to the University of Aberdeen? Does anyone know what it's like?
                                STDs are like pokemon... you gotta catch them ALL!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X