Which University are you at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which University are you at?

After the 'how have you done this semester' it seems like many people here are at Uni (or College).

Which Uni are you at, or applying to?

Anyone else at or going to Oxford? I don't know anyone there so it's kinda scary
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Congrats again, Drogue
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Cheers
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

I'm not at uni anymore, because I graduate!!
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

University of Wales Swansea.

Comment

University of Groningen, the Netherlands.

Drogue: I'm not aware ofanyone currently at Oxford, but Provost Harrison is an Oxford graduate. Not that that's a lot of help

Comment

Re: Which University are you at?

Well, you apparently aren't at one where they teach you proper English.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                I'm not at uni anymore, because I graduated!!
                welcome to the club!
                If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Just got an offer from Oxford.
                  "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

I applied to the University of Chicago and the University of California.
                    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

No Ivy League here, only Poverty boy university, Wichita State U.
                      It's actually not a bad school, they have an excellent Political Science department, though their History department leaves quite a bit to be desired.
                      http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam - 2nd year Business Administration

Comment

St. Ambrose University in Davenport, Iowa.

No, I'm not a devout Catholic.

I am graduating in May with a BA in History. I have already applied to several universities for graduate school, for the fall of 2003. A couple in Illinois, one in Wisconsin, and a couple in Indiana.

I thought about graduate school in the South somewhere, but then thoughts of Ku Klux Klan, lynch parties, rednecks, Christian fundamentalism, and homophobia started to overwhelm me.
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Re: Which University are you at?

Originally posted by Drogue
                            After the 'how have you done this semester' it seems like many people here are at Uni (or College).

Which Uni are you at, or applying to?

Anyone else at or going to Oxford? I don't know anyone there so it's kinda scary
                            A good excuse for a gloat eh?

Congratulations Drogue, As has already been mentioned in this thread, I am an Oxford graduate, I was at univ and graduated in 1999. Which college are you off to?
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Trinity
                              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
                              X