Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again, I made another mistake and that was starting this.

Best wishes for holidays? Not to you lot of people. I'd rather eat mold.

I tried, but I failed. And I will continue to fail.

Farewell.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Curtain call for the Prima Donna.
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

BAM exits stage left

[sotto voice] He'll be back [/sotto voice]
        (+1)

Comment

I guess it's time to Fezzify someone like Sava so we can still have a Baseless Accusation Man in every thread.

*straps Sava down and fills the syringe up with angst and 20 cc's of confused sexuality*
          Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
          -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Life in the OT without Fez? Is this even possible? I mean yeah, I p*** people off in the OT forums too. I just leave for a few days and then I'm back, more evil then before.
            I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Pfui he'll be back within january
              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                Pfui he'll be back within january
                I hope so, for your signature's sake.
                I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Fez, just make sure to keep the black mold away from your mouth. That's definitely not good for your digestive system.

Gatekeeper
                  "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

I guess it's time to Fezzify someone like Sava so we can still have a Baseless Accusation Man in every thread.
                    'Baseless Accusation Man'?

Silly Starchild! BAM's short for Bland Assertion Man!
                    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Well, of course you'd think that.

Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                      -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Of course I'd think that, since that's true.
                        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
                          'Baseless Accusation Man'?

Silly Starchild! BAM's short for Bland Assertion Man!
                          I thought it was Bald-faced Assertion Man...bland's not generally his style.
                          Does no-one else find it amusing that it takes him four posts to leave, in all of which he continually says 'right that's it I'm leaving now'? I'm reminded of my four-year-old cousin, who coincidentally has about the same maturity level.
                          "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

It might have been Blatant Assertion Man, but I'm pretty sure that when Boshko originally coined the term, he meant Bland Assertion Man.

Comment

No soup for you!!! Come back, 1 year!!!

Comment

Where's Boshko, so we can ask him? Otherwise this is going to get at me all evening...
                                "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

Working...
                                X