This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have not been a good person

Quite lately, I have been getting quite angry with a few people here and I really did not handle anything well when interacting with these people. I am tired. I am tired of it and don't want to hear any of it anymore. I have been for quite some time, I have had quite a history of problems here, but I will make this one statement. I am sorry for any ill-will I may have caused. If it comes to it, I leave. I did it before for nine months. And maybe next it will be longer. I don't think I should even be here. I am not welcomed here, I never was, I should of gone a long time ago. So? As of now I will be leaving for good. Many of you might say "he will be back" but just wait and see that I am being serious... I am not coming here ever again. I do not want to.

So goodbye my friends, my enemies and follow people. Goodbye. Regardless of political ideologies. Goodbye.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Don't go! We love you!
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

No, I am not welcomed here. And I don't want people like you patronizing me all the damn time. I AM GOING!
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

You're leaving?????

Comment

"I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
            No, I am not welcomed here. And I don't want people like you patronizing me all the damn time. I AM GOING!
            I don't patronize you all the damn time. Only every once and a while. I admit, you can't argue worth a damn, but you're amusing as heck. Just stop Fezzing up so many threads.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

THEN **** OFF. YOU CANNOT EVEN ARGUE WORTH A DAMN, not me. You are foolish, you make these arguments about some things. Your beliefs are off centered. Communism lead to suffering, misery, death and destruction.

Comment

See you in two weeks!
                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

How about two years?

Comment

Well, it looks like before Fez goes, he is giving us another burst of that amusing Fez style irrational idiotic anger.

Thanks Fez!
                    "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

We aren't talking about me, Fez. We're talking about you. You don't know how to make an argument, and that's okay. You're still fun anyway.

Comment

What's really funny is I'm being honest and sincere, and Fez is still going off the deep end.

Comment

Chegitz, I know how to make an argument, you do not.

Two years it is. 24 months. Goodbye leftists.

Comment

This thread made milk come out of my nose.
                            "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Not even any best wishes for the holidays?! You disappoint me. Goodbye.

Why do you even start a goodbye thread if you're so determined to leave? It's just another way of getting attention. Kind of like an online suicide attempt.

If you think you're not welcome, why do you think we would care about you leaving? Do you expect any serious replies?
                              Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Working...
                              X