Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think it still might a bit unclear to some, but Santa clearly lives in Finland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey hey hey! Rest of the world has its wars, drugs, prostitution, murders, robberies, beatings, tortures.. but Santa is from here. You guys think you get all?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

You stole Santa from us. We should have crossed the border a long time ago and kicked the sisu out of you.

Comment

Santa can't come from Norway. I mean, he doesn't burn churches, base his entire business on oil profits, or club baby seals because their cracking skulls emit a pleasing sound.
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

You sound like a certain Greek...

Comment

You know, I was skeptical before, but now CNN has gotten in on it.

I find the "Santa defends us from the Russians" angle interesting. How exactly did he change how the lines were drawn? What kind of political influence does this guy have? We may have a new dark conspiracy to worry about, folks... imagine the potential for abuse by the person who controls the naughty/nice lists... I can see the politicians quaking in fear now, worried about a lump of Finnish coal.
            All syllogisms have three parts.
            Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

we told you!
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

The answer is simple. Where does Santa live? The North Pole. Where's the magnetic north pole located ? Canada. Anything else is leftist Suomi propaganda.
                We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Working...
                X