Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think it still might a bit unclear to some, but Santa clearly lives in Finland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it still might a bit unclear to some, but Santa clearly lives in Finland

Yes, Finland. In the Korvatunturi hill. Want proof? Here's your proof:

As anyone checking for properties can see, this picture of Santa taking a brisk walk is titled "korvatunturi.jpg".

On the other hand, if we see for North Pole, where Santa is claimed to live by the ignorant, we only see this:

Why would Santa live in a barren ice desert like that? Clearly he lives in Finland.

CASE CLOSED!
    Yes and I care deeply about puppies and babies.
    36.00%
    No and I like to molest horses while exploiting the environment.
    56.00%
    Banana.
    8.00%
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

bulsh!t propaganda

Comment

Re: I think it still might a bit unclear to some, but Santa clearly lives in Finland

Originally posted by Stefu
      Why would Santa live in a barren ice desert like that? Clearly he lives in Finland.
      I thought Finland was a barren ice des...sorry, a poor and obvious joke.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Wow. How convincing proves...

Comment

Silly people. Santa doesn't live in Finland.
          He lives in space, gathering power, for his eventual return to conquer the earth.

Wraith
          "Bow down, bow down, before the power of Santa,
          Or be crushed, be crushed, be crushed
          by his jolly boots of doom."
          -- ("Invader Zim")

Comment

Also, we have Santa Park and people all over the world come to see Santa there.. How many visitors go to Greenland to check out Santa.. Or other places? NONE!
            Case closed, Santa is ours and stop arguing, or you won't get any presents!
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

No, no, Santa lives in Finland

Comment

we have Santa Park
                EEEEEeeeeeEEEEEeeeeeEEEEEeeeee ---

eeeEEEeeeEEEeeeEEEeeeEEEeee ---

EEEK!

Comment

Why are the choices like that? I do believe that Santa lives in Finland but I also love molesting horses and exploiting the environment while not giving a **** about puppies and babies so I had to vote no.
                  Last edited by Meticulous Man; December 21, 2002, 11:50.

Comment

My old chess teacher, Lars, would be most offended at the idea of Santa living in Finland. Santa definitely lives in Iceland, and he doesn't bother using reindeer anymore -- he uses snowmobiles.
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I thought that Grandpa Frost ( Russian Santa ) lived in Sweden?
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Bah, you're all way behind. Santa's lived in Palos Verdes, California for years--he's no dummy. All the ice and snow shots are done using CGI. Modern automation means the workshop only needs about a dozen real elves. The rest moved to New Zealand to be extras in Lord of the Rings.

Comment

I thought they all were fired, and were replaced by little Bangladeshi kids, because they didn't had a good union.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

I can't believe people are voting 'No'. Are you some sort of ignorant Neanderthals?
                            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Santa lives in Norway. At least he used to live there before some Finns decided to profit on Santa I take it many of the Finns in here are too young to remember :frown:

Comment

Working...
                              X