• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
      What did you do!?!
      He supported gun control so that the victim had nothing with which to defend himself?
      http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

So what happened to the guy? Head bashed in? Decapitation? Dismemberment? Details, man !

And Che, who was the serial killer you ran with ?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I didn't run with him. Don't remember his name, cuz he was caught early, only killed two people. He was in the US Army, serving in Germany, came over to visit a mutual friend. Real quiet and creepy. I wasn't surprised when I heard about it. Anyway, he killed a guy in the army to see if he could actually kill someone. Then he killed a German prostitute because he could kill someone. Then he got caught. West Germany still existed at the time, so you can figure out when this happened.

Apparently he confesssed to my "friend," but he didn't believe him. Then the Army yanked him to Europe to testify at trial. They weren't too happy with him.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I've told you guys about the nurse who worked in our clinic who was shot to death by her boyfriend in our parking lot after work one night. Even more sad about her situation was that she had a brother who had been shot dead by a friend years before. Her parents were left with no children surviving.
            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

I'm so very surprised that no one has posted a very pro-American yet sarcastic "I thought murders didn't happen in Britain "
              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

If they didn't happen in Britain why would they need poirot and mrs. marple then?
                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                Drake Tungsten
                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                Albert Speer

Comment

Orange:

They only mentioned a handful of murders...
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

i know, but rarely do so many British murders come up in a thread, and there is currently a rather heated gun control debate going on in another thread.
                    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

We tended to have lower crime rates in the past, at least up until the 1980's then 20 years of urban neglect came back to bite.

I got mugged and got in a fight on the same night (last thursday night).

My fault for going out at 3am to get groceries and cigarettes. I ended up giving the git with a knife my phone and my wallet. Lucky he didn't look too hard in my bag, since I had a £400 camera hidden away!

After that, I made my way home via the park, thinking it be safe.....but oh no...

Some fuckhead asks "R U gay?" in the typical under-18, without hope fashion.

So I look him in the eye and say "Yes... Yes I am".

So him and his (so far invisible) friend jump out at me at start throwing punches at my back and groin.

By some miracle they miss my bollocks and I fight back until somebody else comes along and they scarper.

Ended up walking home with said person, very grateful for that.

Still have chipped tooth and black eye, its a laugh really
                      Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                        I met a serial killer once.
                        Hey! I resemble that statement!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                          So what happened to the guy? Head bashed in? Decapitation? Dismemberment? Details, man !
                          There aren't any details yet. The police have released no more information.
                          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Ned
                            He supported gun control so that the victim had nothing with which to defend himself?
                            Cheap shot. You're an ass for trying to make capital out of some guy's death.
                            "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

There appear to be quite a number of people here who have had close contact with violence, even in its most extreme form. I find it odd that most of the stories here involve violence on a primarily interpersonal level, not a professional criminal level. Thirty years ago 80% of murders were interpersonal, i.e., arising out of arguements and not related to other criminal activity. More recent statistics by the FBI indicate that now 60% of murders stem from some other criminal activity, yet in my personal experience, and also in the posters here that would appear to not be the case. Could it be that the way in which the FBI classifies cases has changed?
                              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94
                                Oh yeah! Well I'm the bigger fan! I named the three partitions of my hard drive "Léon", "Mathilda" and "Tony"!
                                Yeah, but do you know where that institute of higher learning shown in the last scene is?
                                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                                X