West Virginia man arrested for having sex with sheep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kontiki

But why do you buy everything the CIA and the Republicans say?
    Because they are trustworthy... but I have my convictions and I don't always buy everything the CIA or republicans say.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

It is against society standards to commit such an act.
      which society standards?

you can't say "western society's standards", since there are western nations where a thing like this isn't illegal.

And again, who's the victim here?
      Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

So this kind of behavior should be accepted as normal, mark?
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Because they are trustworthy
          Like Nixon?

Comment

So this kind of behavior should be accepted as normal, mark?
            normal? A kid with down syndrom isn't "normal". Nor is a homosexual. That doesn't make them evil, or guilty of a crime.

Every crime has a victim. Please tell me who or what the victim was in this instance. Of course, if you'd say the animal was the victim, I may agree with you. But cruelty to animals shouldn't be punished with a life sentence.

Comment

But cruelty to animals shouldn't be punished with a life sentence.
              Ok, but I was speaking subjectively. When I speak objectively there is more reason.

Comment

Ok, but I was speaking subjectively. When I speak objectively there is more reason.
                ok, let's recap.

what do you think should be the punishment for cruelty to animals? life sentence? death penalty?

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Marcus

ok, let's recap.

what do you think should be the punishment for cruelty to animals? life sentence? death penalty?
                  Objectively, minimum 2 years in prision, maximum 20 years.

Comment

20 years? for cruelty against animals?

what do you think about hunters?

Comment

Originally posted by Fez

Objectively, minimum 2 years in prision, maximum 20 years.
                      20 years in jail is more then you'd likely spend for raping a human!
                      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

indeed. Fez has his priorities messed up.

Comment

For raping a human it would be definitely the death penalty in my book.

So no I don't have my priorities messed up, Mark. You are the one with the messed up priorities.

Comment

Working...
                          X