West Virginia man arrested for having sex with sheep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if DF supports mans right to have sex with animals
    Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
    Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

What's worse, rape or murder?

Originally posted by Fez
      I think those who do such gross acts should be shot. Who the hell would do such a thing?
      Are you a vegetarian?
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by TheStinger
        I wonder if DF supports mans right to have sex with animals
        Only if the animal consents.

Comment

There was recently a man here arrested for ****ging a goat alongside the Hull-Bridlington line and was spotted by all the people on the train
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Sagacious Dolphin

Only if the animal consents.
            How would you know?
            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
              There was recently a man here arrested for ****ging a goat alongside the Hull-Bridlington line and was spotted by all the people on the train
              There was a thing on TV about that here.
              Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber

How would you know?
                I was giving DF's answer.

Comment

Re: What's worse, rape or murder?

Originally posted by Sagacious Dolphin

Are you a vegetarian?
                  Cows or Chickens are meant to be on my plate BBQed, fried or what not. But to have sex with an animal is disgusting.

And you foul rationality is pathetic.

Send the guy who committed the act in front of a firing squad. The act was completely disgusting. Who would do such a thing? And of course, SD, wants to throw crap at me. Damn it, cattle are raised for one purpose, and that is to end up on somebody's plate BBQ or fried (KFC). And that is a commonly accepted practice. What this guy did to that chicken was disgusting.

And since when was raising cattle for consumption murder? You got your morals screwed up.
                  For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
                    boy

Comment

Re: Re: What's worse, rape or murder?

Originally posted by Fez

Cows or Chickens are meant to be on my plate BBQed, fried or what not. But to have sex with an animal is disgusting.

Send the guy who committed the act in front of a firing squad. The act was completely disgusting. Who would do such a thing? And of course, SD, wants to throw crap at me. Damn it, cattle are raised for one purpose, and that is to end up on somebody's plate BBQ or fried (KFC). And that is a commonly accepted practice. What this guy did to that chicken was disgusting.

And since when was raising cattle for consumption murder? You got your morals screwed up.
                      Stop it, you're just jealous
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Re: Re: What's worse, rape or murder?

Originally posted by Fez
                        Do you mean fowl rationality?

Comment

Re: Re: Re: What's worse, rape or murder?

Yes. But why nitpick spelling? I hate nitpickers beyond belief.

PH:

Stop it, you're just jealous
                          You sick son of..
                          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: What's worse, rape or murder?

Originally posted by Fez
                            PH:

You sick son of..
                            *thinks to himself 'reel 'em in Rich, reel 'em in'*
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Re: Re: Re: What's worse, rape or murder?

And he fell for it...

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What's worse, rape or murder?

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

*thinks to himself 'reel 'em in Rich, reel 'em in'*
                                Damn spammer...

Comment

Working...
                                X