So who will it be 2004?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
    Yes, because Mondale did so well the last time he ran...
    That was because the republicans made a freaking ruckus about Wellstone's memorial service. Geez, such a service is inherently political because that was his life. Norm Colman can kiss my liberal @ss

Comment

• I meant the last time Mondale ran for president. The worst defeat of all time.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Boris: I don't know. Google's image search gives us this image of Dean.

That smile is the smile of the PREDATOR!

Don't the Democrats have any normal-looking candidates? I mean, Gore always gave off a slightly imitation-of-human vibe.
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• Yeah, but Kerry looks bad in EVERY picture, whereas this could just be a bad photo of Dean.

The more I read about Dean, the more I like him and think he will be my candidate of choice. I disagree with him on the gun regulation issue a little, but overall I think he'll make a great candidate.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• So let me get this straight. Repuplicans can't win on the issues, so they're trying to make the elction over photogenics.

Comment

• Considering all those stupid Bush pictures, that wouldn't be a wise choice. Unless Democrats nominate the mutant-headed chinmonster, of course.
              "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• Originally posted by Zkribbler
                So let me get this straight. Repuplicans can't win on the issues, so they're trying to make the elction over photogenics.
                As Stefu's other thread pointed out, Bush is hardly Mr. Photogenic.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                X