Clear All

theres this guy here at my work that ALWAYS says "uber"

he has this "uber" fan at home that he has to have on in order to sleep

Uber this..uber that...

Im like...shut UP with the f'in "uber" crap

I say "uber" every once in a while......but not THAT much

Comment

lots of people say Brain fart

*talking talking talking....pause* "I just had a brain fart" *talking continues*

Comment

What?? I've been horn swaggled!! Again!!!

Comment

and BTW.....

when i get bored i talk all blizack, but i wont bizore you with that.

Comment

I almost used "expensible" in the forums once...

Comment

Its a phrase rather than a word 'cytokine response window'. I'd try to explain it to you but its impossible to do it right without hand gestures (or pictures) so lets just say it has to do with how you react (immunologically) during the initial stages of an infection. It didnt catch on
              We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
              If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
              Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

oh, my take on part of pop culture. listen to snoop dogg. he randomly adds "iz" in the middle of words. or sometimes at the end, truncating the words themselves. "whats the shizzle my nizzle", etc.

one day me and all my cracker friends were playing 16 player halo @ a lan party (we are sooooo cool) and i started talking like that.

examples:

"oh sh*t, snipers in the hills!"
                "oh shizzy, snizzies in the hizzies!"

"get in that warthog!"
                "get in that wizzyhizzy!"

"you can't escape my grenades fool!"
                "you can't escape my grizzies fizzy!"
                "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

No I understand what you meant....just the whole "talk blizack" comment....

a tad bit ignorant. :|

and snoop and jay z ought to be shot for adding "izzle" and other forms of "iz" to any word...

sounds freaking moronic..

"fo sheezy my neezy.."

get out a glock and pop em in the head for that crap

Comment

glock eh? i like a woman that knows quality weaponry
                    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."

Comment

I invented "Suomithreadi" but the damn Finns hijacked it...
                      If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

I've made a few Chinese words.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I've found myself using "guesstimate" and "chilax" in conversations.
                          Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                          -Richard Dawkins

Comment

define chilax please, sounds cool.

Comment

A combination of relax and chill.
                              Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                              -Richard Dawkins

Comment

chilax

me and my friend used to call eachother and say "what ya doing?"

response "nothing..chillaxin" :lol

Comment

Working...
                                X