• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word(s) you made up

Slimeware

Edit: dammit, somebody beat me to it
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Re: Word(s) you made up

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
    Slimeware

Edit: dammit, somebody beat me to it
    Soosmaya.

Jungaharadamada.

Namanoochnestrragoyjungadaman.

Gonghingosphenalonga.

Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I had a couple in high school my friends and I used a lot but I forget them now.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

A friend of mine made up the word "sha-pack". As in the sound a penis makes when it hits a girl across the face. "Sha-pack".

Of course my friend was a girl and I never asked her how she came up with this word...
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Org Dee.

I used to say it over the speakers at the supermarket I worked at. Regularly.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Svejkism

To do exacly (literary) what you boss/teacher/other authority says in a unexpected way and with unexpected results. Anyone that have read 'The good soldier Svejk' knows what I mean. It's a good way to drive them mad without giving them a reasonable excuse to take it out on you.

Comment

Probably a word for getting drunk...

Tossered, ****ered, blitzed, caned, though I might have heard those of someone else.
              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Macker. Meaning "idiot", or something to that effect.

I swear I heard it used on national TV once.
                "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

"Nub"

To nub: To forget what one was going to say

"I nubbed"

Comment

Handmelon, the true name for American football, which is handmelon instead of football since it's played with hands instead of feet and with a melon-shaped object instead of a properly spherical ball.
                    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Frost rocks was good, credit to Paiktis on that though
                      Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                      Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Yup, handmelon is a good one.
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

weirdos

Comment

i usually toss on the "age" suffix to words, not sure if that counts:

workage, sleepage, f*ckage, etc.

sometimes i go suffix happy for nouns: workagenessocity.

what else have i said... "orgasmic", but i'm sure someone else said that before.

i still maintain that i was amoung the first people to bring uber to america. my grandpa told me about the word when i was 6, b*tches. i am uber hip. now it's everywhere.

various "animalistic" words, grunts, etc: arg, unf, errrgg.

when i get bored i talk all blizack, but i wont bizore you with that.
                            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Not me, but a friend of mine came up with "brain f*rt:" a momentary lapse of memory.

Comment

Working...
                              X