Are You Ready for some Football - Week 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great second half. Amazing game.

And if Warner is told to leave, he'll definetly find a job, easily.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Ming is there a predictions thread for football before the games start each week?
      Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither... Ben Franklin

Comment

Great match... 1st half was a soppy Rams point-fest...

Great comeback by Cardinals, very unlucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Sultan Bhargash
          Ming is there a predictions thread for football before the games start each week?
          Nahhh... we go one better. We have The Apolyton Lombardi Handicap Pool over at CBS Sports, and we all make our picks against the spread. There is also a team competition where 3 people make up a team and you average out their scores
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Unlucky cardinals, par for the course for that team.

Was annoying how the announcers said St. Louis vs the Rams or similar iterations several times.

Suprising the rams could win, what with that matador defense they were employing in the 2nd half.

Bulger v Warner. After Brendagate, I hope KW rides the pine next year.

Comment

I hate marc bulger… he makes it so hard for me to hate the rams!
              "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
              Drake Tungsten
              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
              Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by asleepathewheel
                I hope KW rides the pine next year.
                I hope he starts for the Bears next year
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

I hope he starts for the Bears next year
                  True, a lot of teams could do worse than KW, esp. the bears :P

I just hope that his hand actually heals this time. I don't want Kurt to be 3 and out, but who knows with that pinky.

Rams won't trade him, probably, too much of a cap hit next year. (from what I've heard, I have actually no idea how that system actually works)

Comment

Lots of sleepers won this week. Unfortunately, I picked all the others.

RAH -- Any word from reismark yet?
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Not yet.

Reis. Did you post my picks?

Rich
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

They're in, rah.
                        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

I find it interesting how Oakland is sound like St. Louis last year. They don't credit the Dolphins beating them. They say they beat themselves.

Down with the Raiders

Comment

Originally posted by reismark
                            They're in, rah.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, and THANK YOU.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm not even gonna whine about it RAH -- even though it puts you up on me in the standings.

You posted before kickoff.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

There is no need to whine about it... Reismark has offered up that ability to others before in the past... as long as they post BEFORE Kick off...
                                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X