No announcement yet.

The Dinner Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But if we don't experience acid reflux, then where is the problem of increased risk of cancer?

The only time I get acid reflux is when I'm on some types of pills that don't agree with me, so I get a different prescription.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Bah! That sounds like old age's problem!
      Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
      Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

well..i had two pieces of french toast..and someone else made it...as i was at work..on the run...and it's not like i can exactly run home..but it was veyr good!
        "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Yesterday's dinner was Thai Green Curry (chicken) with rice and mini naan bread. I then went round to a friend's house and had two pieces of fried chicken and cheap wine.
          Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
          -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Lard

I am currently in Manchester so I ate out yesterday afternoon. I had a bacon and cheeseburger with chips with a cheese and garlic ciabatta in the afternoon and after a good session was followed by a mixed kebab As for what I am going to eat today, I dunno yet
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Last night when Boris started the thread: chicken tenders, tater tots, and some baked beans.

Tonight: cranberry chicken, instant rice, and a bag of California blend mixed veggies. Mmmmm...
              "People sit in chairs!" - Bobby Baccalieri

Comment

Mac n cheese tonight! MMMM.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Food Service: Roast Beef & Mashed Potatoes.

Comment

Food service...gah!
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I made some Angel Hair Pasta with Sausage & Pepper Spagetti Sauce.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Penne Pasta, with Cheese, Garlic Olive oil and Sun dried tomatoes.
                        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Working...
                        X