The Dinner Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dinner Thread

It's always dinner time somewhere around the world.

So it's the Dinner thread. What are you having for dinner the day you post here? Eating in or dining out? If out, what place, what's it like, what do you like there, etc. If in, is it take-out, delivery, or cooking? Or microwave meals? Please share good recipes for your favorite dishes.

I'm having Chinese take out with my roommates. Well, one roommate. The other is sick in bed (went to the emergency room even).

Not sure what to get yet...Probably something with Tofu, or the Triple Mushroom Delight. MMMMM!
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Pizza. All the time. Pizza, pizza, pizza. They're really the only place that delivers to the barracks, aside from a crappy chinese place. I'm too lazy to leave my room.

Comment

I went out for an Indian meal with my friends. (Having friends is one of the reasons why I don't know why Tiamat is an Apolyton legend).

I had a Lamb Madras, which was almost hot enough to be a vindaloo, if you ask me.
      yada

Comment

You wacky English and your curries.

Mmmm, Indian food...maybe...
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

my first decent meal since i went to uni (came home yesterday), sunday roast beef, yorkshire pub, the works
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Fish sticks and tater tots.

Comment

Home-made Sloppy Joes. It's ok, but the local supermarket chains (Raley's, Albertson's, and Scolari's to name a few) have been getting REALLY SH*TTY meat shipments over the past few months or so. I want MEAT damnit, not chewy cartilige bits and slivers of bone!
              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I'm going to have Pizza like I've every Saturday night for the past 7 or 8 months.
                "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
                  Fish sticks and tater tots.
                  Public school lunch, eh?
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I had some fake meat chicken nuggets and ice cream

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                      I had some fake meat chicken nuggets and ice cream

Jon Miller
                      What brand? MorningStar?
                      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

i had pizza and french fries.

satanic college cafeteria... you can't put those two in the same room and expect me to have a clear complexion
                        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

If it were lunch would I be claiming it were my dinner? Besides I'm missing the best part, the crusted over cheesed mashed potatos. Not to mention the green jello!

/me just lives as far away from food as possible, and fish sticks and tater tots helps in that regard

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse

What brand? MorningStar?
                            yes

Jon Miller
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I went out to East Side Marios for some great Fettucini Alfredo...
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                              X