No announcement yet.

Are you Ready for some Football - Week 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cincinnati still gets my vote for Worst Of The Worst.
    But, Arizona would give them a run for their money.
    Last edited by SlowwHand; December 8, 2002, 20:08.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

That dazzling Curtis Martin. 18 rushes for 57 yards.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Yeah... they do suck But the Bears... On the Road... On Monday Night is almost a guaranteed loss. Well... almost is being optimistic... It is a guaranteed loss
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You're totally unenthused at this point about the Bears, aren't you?

Comment

Remember the Bears Super Bowl Season... 15 and 1 with their only loss coming on a Monday Night, in Miami...
            And that was a Championship Team...

No, I'm not enthused about the game on Monday
            I think it will snow in hell long before the Bears win on a Monday Night in Miami
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

And Arizona beats Detroit. Detrot sinks back below Cards.
              They're tanking games for draft picks now, I can tell.

Comment

Tight finish coming up in the Packers Vikings game

22-20 Vikings with 3:30 left, Packers drive...

Comment

Touchdown Packers, Tony Fisher with 1 minute 11 left on the clock. Surely the Packers have won now (26-22 Packers)

Comment

Victory! What a 2nd half by the Packers. Too bad the Vikings players had to be sore losers at the end, though.

Comment

I just loved the run at the end, and I was really hoping he'd make the in-zone. But... the Vikings ruined it... unfortuantly

I actually enjoyed watching the game a lot, just hope the Bears can make a fight of the Dolphins tommorow afternoon (my time)

Comment

Well, it is December, which means it's time for the Dolphins to collapse. I won't give them the easy win. Besides, since all the other NFC North teams have been eliminated, I'm rooting for them as spoilers in certain situations.

Comment

I suppose so. Saying that it looked pretty cold in Green Bay tonight!

Comment

Jacksonville, Houston, Cincinatti, and Oakland are the only teams in the AFC that don't have between 6 and 8 wins. That is extremely unusual. With 3 games left, only 3 of the 16 teams are out of the race.
                            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

To anyone watching that game: Proof that Bret Farve is the best QB in the game. WOW, and I mean WOW!!
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

damn Vikings. I got my hopes up for nothing. I'm rooting for TB to get home field advantage.

Comment

Working...
                                X