Are you Ready for some Football - Week 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you Ready for some Football - Week 14

Bear fans will have to wait until Monday night for their ritual slaughter. Monday Night road games have never been kind to the Bears. The good new is, we won't be playing any Monday nights next year thanks to how bad we suck this year.

I just hope they show us some decent games today. I would love the Atlanta/Tampa Game... but something tells me they will probably choose the St Louis/KC game as our early game on Fox.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

We're gonna crush dem bills!
    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
    Drake Tungsten
    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
    Albert Speer

Comment

Good... Fox is showing the Atlanta/Tampa Bay game in Chicago, and CBS is showing New England/Buffallo.

Two good games that actually mean something
      Keep on Civin'

Comment

Houston is killing Pittsburg 14-0 in the first quarter. This was accomplished with only 15 offensive yards.

They both were defensive touchdowns - a Tommy Maddox fumble and a tommy Maddox interception.
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

maybe Kordell is the man again. they might want to try him.

They can't lose to the Texans...

Comment

If the Texans can hold on to win, this will more than make up for the loss to the Bengals.
            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Tampa is making it look easy against Atlanta... 14 - 0 already. Just waiting for Reismark to post
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Maddox is starting to make up for his earlier errors.

It is 2nd and 20 on the Houston 39 with about 45 seconds to play in the first half.

Comment

We're getting the Redskins-Giants game on Fox. I mean, really, who wants to watch that?

Comment

Steelers scored a field goal. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay
                      We're getting the Redskins-Giants game on Fox. I mean, really, who wants to watch that?

That's what I was afraid of... with the Bears on Monday Night, Lord knows what crappy game they were going to show us. Thank god for the Tampa Bay game and the New England game... games that actually mean something
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

Even though Tampa's D is dominating, still little running game (Pittman has been a waste, and Alstott had his first good game of the year). You know what they say, to win in the playoffs you have to run and stop the run. They can stop the run, but they aren't even close to getting a running game going.
                        Last edited by Imran Siddiqui; December 8, 2002, 17:26.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Houston gets another win, Dallas may be putting it to 49ers.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

ming cant you keep football season in one thread, your spaming hypocrite
                            Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

So - the Bucs swept the Falcons, the Falcons swept the Saints, and the Saints swept the Bucs.

Comment

Working...
                              X