Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American Sports Discussion (ie, Apolyton US Sports Bar)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [quote]Holiday Bowl: #1 Miami [b]92[b/], #16 North Texas 3.

Is that 92 correct?
    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Yes, it is.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Well holy ****.
        Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
        Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

• i can't wait to see OSU lose to #15 Texas Christian

I predict a 10-3 win for TC

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
            Yes, it is.

Originally posted by David Floyd
            Well holy ****.

Comment

• Illinois wins against Eastern Illinois, big suprise there I'm just mad I had to miss the game because I've got so much school stuff do this week that I had to skip the game. Their next big game comes against now #10 Missouri on the 21st in another Border War game.

Anybody else going to try and watch the Tulsa/Kansas game tommorow night? It looks like it could be a decent matchup. How far will Kansas drop this year?

Comment

• Hmm, well I know jack about college basketball (or NBA for that matter ).
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• I'm the same for the NBA

Comment

• While tonights game won't move them up them polls... they are looking good.

GO ILLINI!
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Isn't it funny that college basketball has the best playoffs in all sport, and college football is the only American sport without a playoff?

Comment

• Originally posted by H Tower
                        i can't wait to see OSU lose to #15 Texas Christian

I predict a 10-3 win for TC
                        Too late; look up a few posts, and you'll see a final of Buckeyes 63, Horned Frogs 21.

That game is an instant finalist for the annual Lame-ass Mascots Award.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• HEISMAN FINALISTS ANNOUNCED:

Banks (Iowa)
                          Dorsey (Miami)
                          Johnson (Penn St.)
                          McGahee (Miami)
                          Palmer (USC)

Who's gonna win? I think McGahee will get it, especially with the 6 TDs against VTech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                            HEISMAN FINALISTS ANNOUNCED:

Banks (Iowa)
                            Dorsey (Miami)
                            Johnson (Penn St.)
                            McGahee (Miami)
                            Palmer (USC)

Who's gonna win? I think McGahee will get it, especially with the 6 TDs against VTech.
                            The only thing that hurts McGahee is that Dorsey is on his team also, that tends to split votes.

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• True, and maybe that would allow Palmer to win.

Comment

• The ones that don't win should consider themselves lucky. Maybe then they can have real NFL careers

Lately, winning the HEISMAN has been the kiss of death for a successful pro career...

Oh.... and imran...

Isn't it funny that college basketball has the best playoffs in all sport, and college football is the only American sport without a playoff?
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X