Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you like to see as President of the US?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you like to see as President of the US?

It doesn't have to be someone who has a realistic chance of winning or even a politician. Just someone who you think would make a good president, as long as they are American.

Personally, I'd love to see Colin Powell. I think it would be great for the US to have a minority in the White House, he seems really intelligent and pretty much sits in the political center (as opposed to left- or right-wing). He has a good understanding of international affairs and is not prone to make rash decisions.
    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

I think Powell would be fine but it would be ugly as he would be attacked viciously as an Uncle Tom. Condi Rice would be a good choice but would have the same problem.

Comment

Jed Bartlet.
      "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

yes, I'd generally like to see him, as well. A little bit because he's black, I admit. It would be a great day to race relations in the US. ( and perhaps will help to end the racial division in there. )
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Chretien
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

George Herbert Walker Bush

Colin Powell would be great too. So would John McCain.
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Margaret Thatcher.
              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

A harmless little monkey.
                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Michael Jackson.
                  CSPA

Comment

Margaret Thatcher.

That's a great idea. Just think of what Thatcher could do to Argentina with a real military.
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gangerolf
                      Michael Jackson.
                      Now that would be hilarious. Maybe Bubbles could be VP.
                      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

hahahahhaha

angus young!
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Jerry Springer

Comment

David Floyd
                            "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
                            "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Dr. Seuss
                              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
                              X