Buffy the Vampire Slayer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffy the Vampire Slayer!

Hello, my name is chegitz guevara and I'm a Buffy the Vampire Slayer addict!

The show has been getting better and better through the years. The best show was definately "Hush," where the entire town had their voices stolen (so the bad guys could cut your heart out and no one could hear you scream). The episode where Buffy's mother died, was awesome too (and unlike almost everyone else, she died of something completely normal, an anurism).

The seaon opener had this truely creapy monster which paralyzed you, and then slowly cut strips of flesh off your body and ate them. It looked like a ghoul. Now, the First Evil is rising ("from beneath you, it devours"). It just released an ancient vampire on the town, and man was it scary looking. This is looking to be one of the best seasons yet.

What's been humorous is that at the begining of several of the episodes this season, they've had little scenes where the heroes of other tv shows have been getting killed (look very similar). So far, the heroines of Alias and Dark Angel have both been killed.

Okay, so I'm a geek.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

I don't know what you see in that show...

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Actually, I think she's gotten way too skinny. I can't suspend my disbelief that a girl with sticks for arms can toss monsters around like they were feather pillows. Other than that, though, the writing and acting is very good.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

This season is shaping up to be mighty interesting.
        "Let us kill the English! Their concept of individual rights could undermine the power of our beloved tyrants!"

~Lisa as Jeanne d'Arc

Comment

Grow up.
          If you lived in the UK you'd be forced to laugh sneeringly at such drivel.
          Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

The people in the UK get to see it a week earlier than we do.

Comment

everyday I find out more people who like this show...

and people make fun of ME for watching Wrestling!

Sheesh!
              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Let me be the first to say that the TV series pales in comparison to the original Movie... like is always the case. I don't see how anybody can think such drivel has any value if they had ever seen the original movie. It was a true classic, and the TV show is only a poor shadow of that greatness...

See Che, we can disagree on more than just politics
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Che: Well thats because our TV stations pay premium rate --with tax payers money-- to broadcast such trash.
                  Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Buffy....
                    I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

does she get naked in any of the episodes?

if not, I don't plan on watching. feel free to e-mail me any naked pictures of her

Comment

Hello, I'm catullus. I'm a Buffy addict.
                        (hello, catullus, you all reply)
                        The whole point of the series is watching this incredibly cute, little skinny thing jumping around. I never bothered to really watch the show, I just look at Buffy.
                        Hush was kind of cool, though. At least it had random acts of gory viloence. And creepy villains. Not just those big, stupid demons.

BTW, Ming: The original movie sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by catullus
                          BTW, Ming: The original movie sucked.
                          Hmmm, it must have really sucked if they bothered to make a tv series out of it because of it's success in the theaters

Plus, I find it very hard to take anybody that thinks the TV series is worth becoming an addict over it very seriuosly...

GET A LIFE
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

i think i've seen the movie, and I think I remember liking it actually
                            "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Buffy the Vampire Slayer!
                              ...sucks.

Comment

Working...
                              X