Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And a 51 yarder to win it.

Comment

Amazing...as much as I hate the Broncos, I'm loving this.

Comment

Can someone please explain what is up with Farve? The last two weeks he's seemed like he doesn't give a **** if they win or lose. This week, he played with no fire at all, and really looked like he wasn't even trying. Even the announcers mentioned it (and I thought most announcers were blind ).

All I can say to the Giants, though, is HAW HAW!
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Nothing wrong with Farve at all... If you take a look at his record in the last two stadiums he has played in, you will see that he had a pretty typical performance in both. He just sucks in those stadiums, pure and simple.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yeah, but it seems like he says I suck at those stadiums, so I won't try. I mean the excuse he's given is that he doesn't win at those stadiums. Shouldn't he try to correct that?
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

chicago Bears still suck?

Did the detroit get the award for most stupid coaching decision? The winds weren't even that bad I heard.

I'm still crackin up over that.

Comment

Well, I haven't posted on a Poly Football thread yet, mainly because I stopped watching after some really dull games in 2002. But after watching a couple of games recently, coupled with the great win by Indy, I'm getting geared up to watch the Niners vs. Philly tommorow.

Comment

Bit of a threadjack.

The Montreal Alouettes won the Grey cup!!!
                  What?

Comment

Not really... It's still football and not soccer

Congratulations on winning the Grey Cup!
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

1. Let us all bow down to reismark's Bucs. Statistically the league's best... for now. (Gotta say, I'm starting to think they can do this. Everyone else is tripping over their own feet.)

2. I AM SO GLAD THE RAMS LOST!!!! Martz was outcoached by Bellicek in the SB, now outcoaches himelf by failing to look at the obvious history. EVERYONE KNOWS YOU STAY WITH THE HOT HAND!! NE did it last year with Brady-Bledsoe, and the Cowboys did it in '92 SB run, too, staying with their backup (Beuerlein) for 3 games after Aikman was ready to come back from injury.

MARTZ HAS NOW COST THE RAMS 2 SUPER BOWLS IN A ROW!!
                      What an idiot...got what he deserved!
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Did I miss it going through this thread or didn't anyone comment on the low class celebration Sapp was doing?

I look forward to yet another Eagles Buccaneers match up in the playoffs.

Who knows Bucs might actually win this time as they likely will have home field advantage and no McNabb to deal with.
                        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

How in god's name could morningshwag justify deferring on the OT coin toss by saying he was "confident in the defense" .

The same defense that gave up 10 frikkin points in less than 4 minutes!!!!

I think the freak carnival known as M and M needs to be run out of town immediately. They've taken what was at least a mediocre 9-7 team and ran them into the ground.
                          "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

I was in a state of shock when he made that decision...
                            When the Lions won the coin flip, I thought we were doomed.

But that was nowhere near as bad as a decision as the one he made to accept the penality that gave the Bears another down, on the play before we kicked the field goal. The Bears gained a net 5 yards on that stupid decision... which was all we needed

And I thought our coaching staff was stupid...
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
                              Did I miss it going through this thread or didn't anyone comment on the low class celebration Sapp was doing?

I look forward to yet another Eagles - Buccaneers match up in the playoffs.

Who knows Bucs might actually win this time as they likely will have home field advantage and no McNabb to deal with.
                              Personally, I thought Sapp's hit, celebration, and reaction after the game were all totally uncalled for. And it doesn't matter if the Bucs win the rest of their games and get home-field advantage - they'll find some way to completely choke in the playoffs.

Comment

Priest Holmes needs to run for Governer of Missouri.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X