No announcement yet.

Are you ready for some Football - Week 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And just when you thought the pac was going to move in for the score... BUMMER!
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well, they got it back with plenty of time to go.

Comment

Yeah... plenty of time. The Bears were down by 10 with 5 minutes to go... and they managed to win. But then again, we were playing the Lions, not the Bucs
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

Not looking good for the Pac right now. The good news is, Walrus isn't going to get many points out of Farve in our Fantasy Match Up...
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

What you want, baby I got it
            What you need, you know I got it
            All I'm asking is for a little respect...

CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
            Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
            Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
            Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

I was wondering where you were Reismark
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

gfds,jmnhj bbvfg mj[umhjnjgbcgfc

Comment

Hey ixnay37... it's so nice that you picked your avatar in anticipation of todays game. It seems so appropriate at this moment
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

I can't comment on whether Jurevicius' TD was a good one since the NFL's FASCIST blackout rules condemned me to see the Giants stink up the field against Houston... thank god for Internet radio feeds, even if I have to listen to the Cheeseheads' biased coverage
                    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

SHOULD the Bucs hold on here, good for them. Though I'd contend that the Falcons would be the best team in the NFC. I can definitely see them beating the Bucs in 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by reismark
                        I can't comment on whether Jurevicius' TD was a good one since the NFL's FASCIST blackout rules condemned me to see the Giants stink up the field against Houston... thank god for Internet radio feeds, even if I have to listen to the Cheeseheads' biased coverage
                        Bummer... It was a great catch. And it was a touchdown.

And another interception... I see possible negative points for Farve today in our fantasy league...
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

Fuck.

Comment

Y'all get what you give... y'all give what you get...

Last edited by reismark; November 24, 2002, 20:15.

Comment

ARGHHH!!!!
                              "People sit in chairs!" - Bobby Baccalieri

Comment

Well the Packers have games against the Bears and Vikings at home to get back in shape to take on the Niners. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                                X