Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hei, tietääkö joku muuten kuka hoitaa CMX:n Ainomieli-biisissä Kimi Diilin osaa (ööö, siis on toisena vokalistina kertosäkeessä Yrjänän lisäksi)?
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• Eikös se ollut Anna Kuoppamäki?
      En ole varma.
      Etsi Kysy-palstalta.
      You make my life and times
      A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

• Anodyne? Anonyymi duunari?

Mutta kerro nyt miksi tuo Ruotsin lippu?
        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasbelin
          Mutta kerro nyt miksi tuo Ruotsin lippu?

Comment

• landsförräderi

Comment

• spöstraff

Comment

• precis

Comment

• Widdhhh.

Jotain hinttiä nyt;

Geometrisen jonon termi a4=6 ja a7=750. Miten lasketaan, että montako jonon termiä on alle <1000

Comment

• (Sorry, Double Post )
                    Signature: Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your posts

Comment

• Quina merda! No entenc rés de rés! Em sembla que haig de fer el "Katalanska Thread"
                      Signature: Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your posts

Comment

• No going to happen. We finns are just so darn special
                        "In some of its more lunatic aspects, political correctness is merely ridiculous. But in the thinking behind it, there is something more sinister which is shown by the fact that already there are certain areas and topics where freedom of speech, in the sense of the right to open and frank discussion, is being gradually but significantly eroded." -- Judge Neil Denison

Comment

• Ainiin se uni. Tiesin että jotain unohtui.
                          "In some of its more lunatic aspects, political correctness is merely ridiculous. But in the thinking behind it, there is something more sinister which is shown by the fact that already there are certain areas and topics where freedom of speech, in the sense of the right to open and frank discussion, is being gradually but significantly eroded." -- Judge Neil Denison

Comment

• Mikä ihmeen lippu tänne on ilmestyny?
                            Svenska dagen oli ja meni jo...

Comment

• Jaahas... taas yhden tiedon mukaan PTW julkaistaisiin suomessa vasta 20.12.2002....
                              I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

• aaglo: mistäs moisen kuulit?

Comment

Working...
                                X