Best Special Forces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Special Forces

So what do you think? Who has the best Special Forces?
    It doesn't have to be secret military type of forces, we could even count police in (atf is very effective demolishing a house of no good punks!). If they are official (or secretly official), have guns and kill people and are legal (no mobsters etc.), they match the criteria.
    Let's not think about how they are backed up, obviously the US forces would be dominating. Only their own tactics and weapons are to be taken into consideration.

So.. who has them and why? It's fairly safe to say there are dozens of countries with effective badass groups, so think about it before you answer. You can answer more than one, but put them in order.

For examples I give you from the US Delta, SWAT, LAPD, Green Berrets etc.. from Britain we have SAS, from Russia we have Speznaz (or how do you spell it).. etc.

My vote goes for our team bear! And that's because unlike others, they are like a group of 3 men and everytime they have a mission, they shoot the bad guys in the leg, send the dogs and kill if they have to. They can fly any kind of planes, drive any kind of vehicles from Lada to SUV to APC. They can all speak 12 languages and they watch Daniel La Russos moves from video every night. Nah.. for real I'd have to say ummm French Foreign Legions paratrooper commandos.

There's a big advantage for countries that are always having troubles, because others won't get the media time, or action at all. So, what's your pick?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

1. British SAS

2. US Delta Force

3. Russian Spetnaz

Not that there is a huge difference between any of the top flight Special Forces groups. They are all at an insanely high level. The Israelis and Germans are just as good as the ones I named.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

"For examples I give you from the US Delta, SWAT, LAPD, Green Berrets etc.. from Britain we have SAS, from Russia we have Speznaz (or how do you spell it).. etc."

LAPD, like Los Angeles Police Department?

*cough* *cough*
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

They all are extremely good and motivated. If pitted against one another, it all would come down to luck, and the number of resources each force has at its disposal.
        DULCE BELLUM INEXPERTIS

Comment

UR, LAPD is legal, group with guns and official.. and they kill too you know . It was just an example.. Some countries might not have their own military special forces that we know of, but they might have tough special cops who are the very special forces if war happens.

I also agree with others, they are all very good. But there are more than the americans, brits and russians..
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

The Brits also got SBS, and the US got a whole bunch, and, um, my dad is bigger than your dad?
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

No way, my dad is bigger than anyone elses, and he knows karate..

I'd bet some of the Asian countries have good forces.. They must train them from the age of 4 weeks or something.
              In da butt.

Comment

Hm, I think Japan, China, SK and DPRK (NK) have the biggest chance of having some badarse special forces.

Comment

Attached Files
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Could be.. they have that attitude right from the beginning.. they're small and quick by nature, slim and in good shape. So they can be very selective, but so are others. I bet they have a problem with suspects 'accidentally' dying in the hands of the cops, they have that magic touch. And if the cops are so tough, and they didn't get into special forces... uhh makes you think!
                    In da butt.

Comment

SAS, end of story, and I'd take the Isralis (sp) over Delta Force any day of the week!

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever
                        SAS, end of story, and I'd take the Isralis (sp) over Delta Force any day of the week!
                        Would you mind telling us your expertise in special forces and how you come to this conclusion.

Hint. computer games dont count.
                        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

British?

Thugs off the streets of London?

Every nation thinks they have the best ones. The Norwegian Special Commando think they are among the best in the world. The USA certainly used them in Afghanistan. They might be good in cold mountanous areas. That's why the British and Americans come to us for practise. But best in the world?

Comment

Yeah, if you're gonna say SAS or other famous forces, please tell why. We have all seen andy mcnabs butt running in Iraq and getting his ass beaten, but that doesn't count really. SAS must be one of the best, but the best? Anything to back you these up?

I honestly think, that the toughest forces comes from a small country that has been in a war for a long time.. on and off kind of war. They've been growing up in war, they know what it's all about, and they must be good if they have survived and are in special forces. Plus their motivation must be excellent. Then again, these kind of guys are all over the world..

.. but the toughest are not loud and market themselves. They just keep quiet and are just mean hardcore killers. They're the kind that kills the village for fun and take the babies to fill their snackpacks for later BBQ. They don't like tea!
                            In da butt.

Comment

I honestly think, that the toughest forces comes from a small country that has been in a war for a long time.. on and off kind of war. They've been growing up in war, they know what it's all about, and they must be good if they have survived and are in special forces. Plus their motivation must be excellent. Then again, these kind of guys are all over the world..

.. but the toughest are not loud and market themselves. They just keep quiet and are just mean hardcore killers. They're the kind that kills the village for fun and take the babies to fill their snackpacks for later BBQ. They don't like tea!
                              Greeks

Comment

Working...
                              X