Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the United States of Europe

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    sure...and let's call our president Caesar Augustus
    Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

    Comment


    • #32
      Name suggestions:

      "I can't believe it's not America"

      Capitalist colossus lite.

      Prodi's house o' stereotypes

      The blue spikey continent with "attitude".

      Europa Universalis

      Comment


      • #33
        what about: Eden
        Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Provost Harrison
          And it's easier to call you America. Problem solved

          Now this stuff sounds quite interesting Maestro...I am quite interested to see what they come up with...
          I always wondred how the US pre-empted the name America. After all the entire western hemisphere is either North, South or Central America. That being said how is it that the US is known commonly as America. I'm simply happy known as the US.
          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

          “In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

          Comment


          • #35
            Eden isn't anywhere Europe.
            I make no bones about my moral support for [terrorist] organizations. - chegitz guevara
            For those who aspire to live in a high cost, high tax, big government place, our nation and the world offers plenty of options. Vermont, Canada and Venezuela all offer you the opportunity to live in the socialist, big government paradise you long for. –Senator Rubio

            Comment


            • #36
              sure it is.
              Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

              Comment


              • #37
                The United Republic of Tymaria .

                /me sees one person laughing *
                This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

                Comment


                • #38
                  The United Republic of Tymaria .

                  * Ari Rahikkala sees one person laughing *
                  And one drill-cocked gorilla staring lustily at his arse.
                  "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                  "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Perhaps using the : smiley here won't be a very good idea...
                    This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Yup, Eden is in Europe. Cornwall in fact.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        yup. Cornwall
                        Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Yup, Eden is in Europe. Cornwall in fact.
                          SW Iran actually.
                          Stop Quoting Ben

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            He's actually refering to the Eden Project, a biosphere/tourist attraction in Cornwall. Not the Garden of Eden itself.
                            "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

                            Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Just making sure you were all clear on that. And ruining the joke at the same time.
                                "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

                                Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X