How tall are you? Does height matter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

194 cm. Go metric system!
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

190 cm (or 6'3", go get the metric system). And no, I don't see any advantage/disadvantage.

Comment

Same as Monolith and Loinburger, 6 foot exactly.
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Gods Pet Monkey

it’s really annoying when little children do nothing but stare at you! ARGHK!
          And they say stuff out loud too like, "Daddy is that man a giant?"

Heights and ages would be interesting - people are definitely getting taller. 6 feet/180 centrimetres was once considered quite tall, only a generation ago in fact.
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I'm 25. Our generation is definitely taller than the previous, mainly due to better nutrition.
            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

My oldest boy Aidan is 8 and he's already around 5 feet tall - wear adult size shoes. He's going to be tall I think.
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Oh, if we talk about our children's tallness: My son is 195cm (6'5"). But I doubt that he had a better nutrition than me.

Comment

My son is 3 months old and he's like 64 cm

Comment

I'm 180 cm.
                    A funny thing, I haven't grown height since age 14....
                    I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

• Me neither.
                      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

• CBeast!
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I entered high school at 5'4". Within 10 months I was 6'2". After a few months I got tired of answering "where's the flood?".

RAH
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I was 150 when I was 17. Then I started growing.
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• I'm 1.75 or 5'9

I grew in several bursts. Still hope to gain 2-3 centimeters in the next few years, even though I'm 18.

I'm a late bloomer.

Comment

• You're taller than Eli
                                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                                X