No announcement yet.

How tall are you? Does height matter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I like shorter women than me, so someone about devilmunchkin's height is ideal. I like the petite woman
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Is that a wise thing to be doing when you're so short?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

What?
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

178cm
          Well actually it's pretty good, and it's the "average" height for finnish men. But I swear it's not the average height of my age group, they are all taller than me

Comment

I'm a midget clocking in at 5'5".
            "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
            -Bokonon

Comment

6'4", or 193 cm in your wacky units.

Comment

How tall are you? Does height matter?
                About 185CM.

Which is about 6'1".. going onto 6'2"... that doesn't mean nothing as I am a skinny tall twig.

For those who want conversions:
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I think you'll find it is you who has the wacky units. 12 inches to the foot, 3 foot to the yard?! 1000mm to the metre, 1000metres to the kilometre, and the same applies across the units. I mean, how does a mile match to a foot or a yard, or how many gills are there in a litre or troy ounces in a hundredweight?

Give me metric anyday
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

5'6 unfortunately. I'm an ocean of muscle though
                    Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Almost 6 foot tall
                      be free

Comment

157.5 cm
                        5'6"
                        "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

I'm 6'2"
                          "The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is to have with them as little political connection as possible... It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world, so far as we are now at liberty to do it." George Washington- September 19, 1796

Comment

I'm the same vertical height as Provost Harrison, but at least we're both intellectual giants!
                            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

i dont do non-american measurements. someone covert 6'3"
                              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                                I used to have a maths teacher who was about 6'10" and he used to drive a mini I never quite figured out how it was physically possible, but he looked very hunched up and uncomfortable in it, as well as getting a bit of a giggle from the 'SHG' ending registration plate
                                When 4th graders laughed at him, did he get out of his car and pull down their trousers, and force them to walk in front of the car waving and blowing kisses to the crowds?
                                "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                                X