Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
    6'4" is an insane height for a woman!
    After my grandmother died in 1994, my grandfather got remarried 2 years later to a close friend of the family who was a widow. She is 6' tall, and her late husband was something lik 6'4" or 6'5". They had four children, all boys, the shortest of which was 6'7". Yes, the shortest.

These mega-men went on to produce their own mutant offspring of giants. Most of the grandkids, however, were girls. To give you an idea, when I attended my grandfather's 80th birthday party a couple of years ago, one of the granddaughters was there and she was 6'4". I later learned that she was 14 years old.

Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Marcus
      the dutch are on average the tallest people in the world
      I thought that title was reserved for some African cultures...
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I have to say that I'm a sucker for tall girls too. There's this one girl in my french class who's maybe… one inch taller than me and she's wicked cute.
        Things I'm a sucker for-
        •Red Hair
        •Height
        •"Artsy" looking girls, doesn't neccessarily correspond with the first two…
        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
        Drake Tungsten
        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
        Albert Speer

Comment

The average height of conscripts in Norway was 179,9 in 2000.
          In 1901 it was 171,0.
          CSPA

Comment

i'm five feet tall....hence the munchkin in my addy...
            the only disadvantages to being short is that people expect you to clean it tiny crevices where alot of nasty mildew stuff builds up when you work in food service...ick...
            "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

"The average height of conscripts in Norway was 179,9 in 2000.
              In 1901 it was 171,0."
              Yes, but all this proves is that those damn short people are getting smarter…
              "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
              Drake Tungsten
              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
              Albert Speer

Comment

A little over 6'1" or 187cm. I wouldn't have minded being 6'4" strictly for basketball reasons, but otherwise I'm satisfied with my height. It's my weight (or rather lack of it) that I'd change.

Comment

183 cm

It's good enough for me: tall enough to play basketball and volleyball easily, and short enough to not be too heavy for cycling.

Comment

Originally posted by Caligastia
                    196cm (6'5"). Yes, height does matter.
                    0_o

178cm, about 5'10" I think. I fall into the "average" male height that actually seems taller than the average people are in NZ, but is the height to which everything seems to be made - funpark rides, cricket bats, hockey sticks...
                    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I am 199cm (and for those pre-historic peoples who frequent this forum, that about 6'6") and heavy build. And really, it’s a CURSE!

There’s nothing more annoying then going to do the shopping and you’re the most noticeable object around, and it’s really annoying when little children do nothing but stare at you! ARGHK!

But the worst thing is, I can’t fit in small cars! Even small sedans are trouble for me! I demand cars to be made larger on average so as large people can fit into them!

I suppose a benefit is sports, but seeing I don’t particularly like taking part in any, this is kind of lost on me (despite this, when I was in high school, I got several invitations from local rugby clubs to join them...)

Oh, what I would give to be just 10cm shorter! Please, just 10cm!

You should be glad of your shortness, you may not be able to reach the top shelf, but hey, at least people don’t try to avoid you at shops thinking your some kind of bouncer.

Comment

5' 11 3/4" at 250 lbs.

Comment

I used to have a maths teacher who was about 6'10" and he used to drive a mini I never quite figured out how it was physically possible, but he looked very hunched up and uncomfortable in it, as well as getting a bit of a giggle from the 'SHG' ending registration plate

Oh and Eli, you'd still look a midget to me. I am quite stocky so I look more imposing than my height suggests.
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

6'4" or 193cm. Its a hindrance, I can't fit in any regular bed without curling up, I hit my head on doorframes in old buildings and i HATE sitting in the back seat

Comment

5'10"
                              178cm

145 lbs
                              65kg
                              10 stone
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

175cm. For the record, my g/f is close to 150cm.
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X