Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again the driver angle.

Comment

Maybe the school shooter is some kind of copycat. There was nothing in the way of physical evidence at the other scenes, but here we have a casing and a pretty juvenile card. It wouldn't be hard to get the same general type of gun.

Comment

I think I read they matched the shell to some of the earlier shootings. Anyway, Fox is hinting that they are finding bizzare evidence in the woods. Whatever that means.

Comment

I wonder, how long before the backlash against computer games begins? Have the media picked up on the possibility that this nutcase was inspired by games with a sniper rifle?

The thing is, they may just be right.

Comment

"Have the media picked up on the possibility that this nutcase was inspired by games with a sniper rifle?"

Which one? The one put out by the U.S. Army?
            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

I do this sort of thing all the time in GTAIII. Everyone who plays it does. The game is to blame.

Seriously, though, I hope they catch this ****er soon. It's frightening because it's all so seemingly random.
              If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

When they catch him they'll probably want to move him out of town for safe keeping. Hope they move him down here. We have a special talent for helping folks like him come to grips with their illness.

......down here in Lynch burg.
                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Tough love.
                  I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

What would there be to match the shell with? I was under the impression that no other brass was found.

Che: there was a change; after not leaving brass at the other six shootings, he deliberately left brass at this one.

Unless, of course, this one is a copycat as well.
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

You can match casings to bullets.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Jimmy, don't know it this matters to you, but you (and people that think how you do) are the Bush administration's best friend.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Yes, Imran, I am. I guess you meant that as sort of a dig or insult, but I'll bear it proudly.

But I am really pissed over this corporate crap.

Comment

Another killing tonight, a guy at a service station in Manassas. Report of two people in a white vehicle seen leaving the scene.

Not confirmed as linked as of yet.

Comment

Interesting tidbit, perhaps MtG or Chris can confirm:

The radio call sign typically used for Special Forces snipers is 'God'
                              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I wouldn't want to be this guy.

100% satisfaction guaranteed on every domain we sell. 30-day, no questions asked, money-back guarantee. Easy, fast and convenient shopping.

Comment

Working...
                                X