No announcement yet.

And now witness how Germany will say "yes" to war on iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dino I do not think that this will last longer than the next 4 years at the end of which Germany will be ruined.

So long...
    Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
    Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
    Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

Ruined? Wow.

Buck up, little camper. A couple of bad years won't ruin a country. It takes decades normally.
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Well you are right but the problem is not only Schroeder but also the greenies that actually make it worse. There has never been a green party with such strong influence in a coalition in Europe AFAIK. As for the four years you mentioned I think you should add the previous 4 and that would make it 8, that's plenty of time to ruin lots of things. As an example the deficit for health care has gone from 1,5 billion to almost 2,5 in two years and it's estimated to be around 3,5 within another year and they do not seem to get the right grip on issues like that. The list goes on indefinite, oh just anotehr example he dispensed 9 ministers up to now that's gotta be a record soon his pool will run dry.

So long...
        Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
        Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
        Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

Good allies, allies, bad allies, enemies, neutral.. whatever.. but in nuclear days, the real enemy is war itself.

By that I didn't mean Saddam shouldn't be taken care of. It sounds cool .
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

"Well you are right but the problem is not only Schroeder but also the greenies that actually make it worse."

The realos that shape the green's econ policies are a lot more reform minded than the SPD, if only for the reason that they have about no ties to the Unions.

Comment

Working...
            X