Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And now witness how Germany will say "yes" to war on iraq

in a few time, schroeder will say:
    the US explained us things and now we will take part since everything is OK.

now that he has won the elections...

wanna bet?

and may I say that the short lived turn to right wing governments has been upturned now (Sweden, GermanY)

Comment

No
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

and may I say that the short lived turn to right wing governments has been upturned now (Sweden, GermanY)
        Not necessarily. It was a definite possibility in Sweden and within hair's breadth of success in Germany. The tide hasn't begun to ebb yet.

...then again, it doesn't have many more lefty governments to go...
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

ah, we'd love the krauts to come help us a bit

we still have some "cave-flushing" positions availible.
          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

right wingers are good for one term. they screw things so badly they thenhave to wait another 20 yeats to go to power.

which is good.

Comment

He'd risk losing the support of the Greens ?

Comment

paiktis22

from where do you get the idea that "right wingers" are inherently evil and that "left wingers" are inherently good.
                insert some tag here

Comment

not "evil" just incompetent and societally analgetic

Comment

right wingers are good for one term. they screw things so badly they thenhave to wait another 20 yeats to go to power.

*cough* Looks at the US, where right wingers ruled for 12 years.

*cough* Looks at the UK where right wingers ruled for 14 years.

*cough* Looks at Germany where right wingers ruled for 20+ years.

Maybe it is the left that is the imcompetant ones .
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

thacher? ask the brits what they think about her.

Kol? he got boosted by the reunification issue.

Comment

about the US, they are all right wingers.

Comment

Thatcher and Kohl were both in office as long as any left wing leader.

And it doesn't matter that Kohl got boosted by reunification, since he'd been pushing it for years (with the left opposed) that was his victory to win under.

Also Chirac is the President in France, Putin is leading Russia (and will for the foreseeable future).

And Blair is basically just Thatcher with a kinder face. Schreoder is Kohl with a nicer face (and younger attitute), and the only reason he is in is because of the scandels..

Left wingers had to basically become rightwingers to win at all.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

chirac?

was there a choice, really

Comment

No, because all the left wingers sucked .

Would you vote for Jospin?

Comment

Working...
                              X