Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pyramids Secret Chambers Revealed on NGC.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guynemer:

It's all fascinating, isn't it? I just wish we could get some solid answers because I think humanity's past is a mystery worth prying open to the glorious light of day.

Gatekeeper
    "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Another theory I heard of was that the massive base blocks of the Pyramids were laid long before the actual Pyramids were finished. IOW, the Egyptians came upon the partially-built (or knew of it) Pyramids and then finished them.

Heh. Too bad you can't carbon date stone.

Gatekeeper
      "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

What the hell?!

I have always thought that the builders of the pyramids were common 'free farmers' working community service. They were not slaves nor some strange sort of professional builders but rather common citizens who were obligated to a few weeks at the pyramids during the time between the planting and sowing seasons. Every year, tens of thousands of them would work on the pyramids and return the next year and so on for about two decades when the pyramid would finally be completed. This would also force common people from the various areas of Egypt to work together in one spot for the Pharaoh, hastening the assimilation of Upper and Lower Egypts into one kingdom under the god-king. This would not have been accomplished with slaves or professional masons.

Was there any other theory besides this one?! I thought historians were all confident of this.

thanks
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Another theory I heard of was that the massive base blocks of the Pyramids were laid long before the actual Pyramids were finished. IOW, the Egyptians came upon the partially-built (or knew of it) Pyramids and then finished them.
          Theories like that are worth laugh only.
          Unfortunatelly, except for Kolataj's theory, there's no other that has scientific bases and can't be overthrowned in any way. All other theories are either silly, or can't be true
          because of technical reasons.
          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

Working...
          X