Teach me Poly history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**whispers** Boddington's
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
      **whispers** Boddington's
      TIA!!!!!!!! That's stewie
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hehe that's what I thought......not sure if Tiamat is being wicked, or whether she is confused.

My original question remains.

Comment

YYYH left a long time ago, and currently resides on the fringes of the internet, playing civ-like forum games, if I am not mistaken. I think he left when the really sorry, unfunny spammers came around, who almost caused me to leave forever (and that would've been a real loss!).
          Last edited by Eroberer; September 18, 2002, 11:57.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
            Hehe that's what I thought......not sure if Tiamat is being wicked, or whether she is confused.

My original question remains.

Wicked is my middle name
            Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
            Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
            Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
            You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by rah

On the seventh day, Mark and Dan rested.

All was fine until Ming offered YYYH the apple of knowledge. YYYH convinced Stewie to partake also.
              They were thrown out into the real world and can only return as moronic shadows of their previous exsistence.

APISIS, chapter 8, verse 19
              Did anyone else just get a really really bad mental image of Boddingtons and fig leaves?

Comment

Originally posted by red_jon
                Did anyone else just get a really really bad mental image of Boddingtons and fig leaves?
                Well red_jon.. NO!

No offense, but most of us guys don't automatically conjur up images of other male posters scantely clothed like you probably do
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

It's not my fault! Rah's the one making stories...

Comment

now where's that report post to moderator button?

i want to hear more about the Green Army

Comment

There's a report post to moderator button? Who would actually use that?

Comment

All you have to know about the Green Army is that 1) Eroberer ignored it, and 2) Eroberer created all interesting Apolyton historical events.

Comment

I think of the Green Army as the thing which really started all Apolyton "movements". I think that if there had never been a green army, Apolyton OT would have been used merely for discussion, and none of the politics that we have today and love () and peripheral apolyton related websites, like ACOL and PROT, would ne'er have existed.
                          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                          Drake Tungsten
                          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                          Albert Speer

Comment

Arse. The thing about forums like this is that every overgrown boy scout and classroom nazi decides to form some sort of movement, affording themself some suitably grandiose title in the process. Then the slow and the insecure and the "Me too!"'s join in. Then some miffed prat forms a breakaway/opposition faction. People rush to join it. Then the joke parties form. It's as inevitable as the crab lice on cheap and unconvincing Thai ladyboys. If it hadn't been the Green Army, it would have been something equally painful.

I'm not a joiner.
                            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Jeremy
                              Arse.

I'm not a joiner.
                              You got that right.
                              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94
                                I think of the Green Army as the thing which really started all Apolyton "movements". I think that if there had never been a green army, Apolyton OT would have been used merely for discussion, and none of the politics that we have today and love
                                While it might have been the first... it was a just a typical way for people to manifest there desire to take charge and have fun. It was not the "big bang" that started everything with which nothing that followed would have been possible... just the first of many.
                                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X