No announcement yet.

This pisses me off. People who take joy in 9-11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well you gotta admit. It's pretty brave to fly into a building . not justified of course. Too many innocents.

Comment

Who am I to question you

In America the acts that occured 12 months ago are called acts of terror , while the Taliban calls them acts of war.

In America the acts in invading afghanistan are acts of war but to the Taliban they are acts of terror.

Who am I to say who is right and who is wrong, I see both cases as acts of terror in the name of war.

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
        well you gotta admit. It's pretty brave to fly into a building .

Nah... This was just sick.

Brave people risk their own lives, not those of 15,000 others.
        "Politics is to say you are going to do one thing while you're actually planning to do someting else - and then you do neither."
        -- Saddam Hussein

Comment

Re: Who am I to question you

Originally posted by Hydey
          In America the acts that occured 12 months ago are called acts of terror , while the Taliban calls them acts of war.

In America the acts in invading afghanistan are acts of war but to the Taliban they are acts of terror.

Who am I to say who is right and who is wrong, I see both cases as acts of terror in the name of war.

crap
          We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
          If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
          Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Hydey, if you can not see the difference, I am worried.

Regardless of what name you give these actions, the difference in the nature of the actions and their context speak volumes.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
            X