Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures of my trip to the US (it's not as dull as it sounds)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NationsBank bulding. Atlanta's greatest erection.
    Attached Files
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

The view from the 72nd floor of the Westin Tower. Looking at the skyscrapers along Peachtree St.
      Attached Files
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

A city built in the forest...
        Attached Files

Comment

Hey Dan, show the one with the side mirror!

Cal, I don't know, we usually stock such stuff in the cellar, but that's not how you do thing in Manhattan, apparently.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon
            Cal, I don't know, we usually stock such stuff in the cellar, but that's not how you do thing in Manhattan, apparently.
            Our cellar is full!

What about that picture of DanS?
            ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
            ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Comment

I'm sorry Cal, but you lost me there. (I don't understand what you mean)
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

You said that you usually stock such things in the cellar, and I said our cellar is full. Meaning - we would put them in the cellar usually too, but its full.

How about some more pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by Caligastia
                    You said that you usually stock such things in the cellar, and I said our cellar is full. Meaning - we would put them in the cellar usually too, but its full.

How about some more pictures?
                    I meant what you said afterwards, never mind.

More pictures? Ok, but I'm starting from NYC again.

Evil capitalist gathering places:
                    Attached Files

Comment

finance guys like shadows
                      Attached Files

Comment

BTW, Cal, is this the building on Broadway you were talking about the other day?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Re: Pictures of my trip to the US (it's not as dull as it sounds)

(I shot about 300-400 pictures, filling 3 flashcards, including one of DanS. Praise da man! )
                          I took this to mean you had a picture of DanS. Am I mistaken?

Comment

BTW, Cal, is this the building on Broadway you were talking about the other day?
                            Yes! Thats it! The Ansonia!

Comment

Re: Re: Pictures of my trip to the US (it's not as dull as it sounds)

Originally posted by Caligastia

I took this to mean you had a picture of DanS. Am I mistaken?
                              No, I meant to say that I had filled a flashcard of him.

Interesting contrasts in architecture...
                              Attached Files

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Pictures of my trip to the US (it's not as dull as it sounds)

No, I meant to say that I had filled a flashcard of him.
                                Of him or from him? Saying you "filled a flashcard of him" sounds like you filled a flashcard with pictures of him.

Comment

Working...
                                X