This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rugby - Who? Me, Sir? Offside?

It took some doing, but I managed to hold off on creating this thread till the last one reached 490 posts. Happy now Finbar?
    ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
    ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

We're all much happier. How's everybody doing?
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Are you here to talk about rugby?

Comment

Yeah, I'd love to talk about it. I'm on my school's club.

****, just because I'm from a country with more people than sheep I get hated on.

Comment

No, you are welcome here, I didnt know if you were serious or just another spammer with a smart comment.

Welcome!

So what position do you play in?

Comment

I'm a forward, but the season hasn't started yet, and since I suck I'm sure they'll just have me watching the jerseys.

Jerseys get stolen. Usually by us, but every once in a while some other team thinks they can beat us at stealing.

Comment

Which team will you be playing for? Do you ever watch rugby on TV?

Comment

The team is a Univ. of Maryland Baltimore County team, and no, rugby isn't on TV here. I can sometimes see Australian football, but never rugby.

All I know is, Australia and South Africa are The ****, and the US is ****.

Comment

New Zealand beat Australia and South Africa in the tri-nations this year.

If you have basic cable there should be a Fox sports channel that shows the occasional rugby game. You should look into it, there are some great international matches coming up in November.

Comment

Good for you Kiwis. I've got cable but no TV here at school. What websites are there?

Comment

I like www.rugbyheaven.com and www.rugbyrugby.com

If you have cable TV its pretty likely that one of your channels shows rugby. You could tape it while youre at school and watch it when you come home.

Have you watched rugby on TV before?

Comment

I've seen tapes. A Rugby World Cup match between SA and the Aussies.

Comment

Nice sites, I'm checking them out now.

Comment

See if you can get Fox Sports World, they have tons of rugby, and it wouldnt cost much more to get it added to your cable.
                            Last edited by Caligastia; September 6, 2002, 21:54.

Comment

Yeah, I think I have it at my parents house. They've got satellite.

My captain just informed me that I'm on the active roster. So on game day I will be dragged out of bed and forced to play. He can drag me out of bed because we live in the same suite in our dorm.

We start playing in a couple weeks. I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X