No announcement yet.

"buy from the ******** ***** or *** will kill a ***"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The low taste point IMO wasn't use of OBL to sell merchandise. I personally don't give a **** about OBL, since he's long dead and rat **** in some cave somewhere.

It is making a joke out of the very real development of a deliverable lethal chemical weapon intended for eventual deployment in terror attacks against civilians.

Why not use a graphic of a can of Zyklon-B and a logo about killing a Jew? The killing of the dog was intended to test the capability of killing humans with the same weapon, so what's the problem with the Zyklon-B idea?

For that matter, if chemical weapon terrorism or chemical warfare is suitable marketing fodder, how about I get a photo of a prisoner strapped down for execution by lethal injection? You could make a version for pro-DP types, and one for anti-DP, so that buying Apolyon crap would ostensibly either execute or save the condemned prisoner?

What's the difference?
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• simplyfing things and make jumps to supposedly analogous things is a way to go totally to the wrong direction michael
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

• No Mark, you've gone totally off the rails with this.

Ban me if you want. I'm sure you won't. But you are very far off base on this. It is sad you do not know how far.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Ban me if you want.
          you know what's offensive?

it's posting things like that when you're "sure" of the opposite

Comment

• Ha! What a laugh. Go ahead and ban me!

I said, I was sure you wouldn't. Maybe you've changed though.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkG
              simplyfing things and make jumps to supposedly analogous things is a way to go totally to the wrong direction michael
              What's analogous?

Wasn't the dog killed as part of a test of a chemical weapon designed to kill humans? Or was that just another day at the Kabul pound? The real killing of the dog for any reason should be offensive enough - the kitten was a photoshop construct and a joke, not an actual kitten (or human) being killed.

The banner woud be trying to market off the deliberate infliction of pain and killing of something. How about cows at a meat-packing plant for a more "innocuous" example with animals.
              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• never mind michael

you fail to realise that having fun with a situation doesnt mean making fun of it....

Comment

• Of course!

No one else understands.

:baphhh: in the head. That must be it.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)

Comment

• man... i swear, have you gone nuts markos?

seems like you've been hittin' the... ah... happy stuff a bit too much lately.

man oh man oh man...
                    B♭3

Comment

• or... wait... i get it! this is a troll!
                      B♭3

Comment

• Banner ads and such

Personally, I think this thread has been a gas... GAS...

P.S. For some reason I have just seen the kitten ad for the frist time; brilliant! But is that really a picture of Markos? Somehow I pictured him with a more european hair style... and a little black mustache...
                        Last edited by Kindbud; September 6, 2002, 10:53.
                        A penny saved today is a penny spent tomorrow. - MFDII

Comment

• i'm not french, i'm greek

Comment

• Which is why you should know better, our people have always been the shining light of humanity.

Way to bring us down Mark.
                            I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                            i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                              Yes well you're gay so there is no reason why the show would appeal to you since it is essentially a heterosexual love story
                              1. I don't care if a love story is about heterosexuals, I just care if it is well-written and well-acted. DA is neither.

2. Your retraction of your slur is meaningless to me and a demonstration of your true character. Extremely disappointing to see what a buffoonish nitwit you really are.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                              X