Clear All

• "buy from the ******** ***** or *** will kill a ***"

NO, DONT READ THIS POST!

Ingredients

1) apolyton jersey photo

2) puppy photo

3) osama photo

You mission:

A "buy from the apolyton store or OBL will kill a puppy" 468x60 banner with the above mentioned ingredients

The usual 10% discount applies to those whose banners will be used
    Last edited by MarkG; September 5, 2002, 20:41.
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

ming, wanna close this one? thanks.
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

So Apolyton endorses terrorism now?

Comment

just an extension of our love to puppies

we want to protect puppies from osama

Comment

But I do have this, I got this idea after that movie that just came out here.
          Attached Files
          I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

What bizarre standards you set for this place, MarkG.
            " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
            "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Thrawn05, just too plain, sorry

finbar, in what sense?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                I have a few hacked ones... but I don't think I can use them.

Besides, I'm not good a textureing and animation. I just thought I give an idea.
                I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks that, besides not being funny, this is in poor taste?
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Ok, so MarkG just went down in my estimation. Bad taste.
                    The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
                    Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
                    All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
                    "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

That sucks, Markos. I really felt sorry for that dog. my heart just dropped when I saw it fall , senseless.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Principal marketing law: Avoid offending potential purchasers.

(seriously Markos, this is cheesy, reminds me about stalls at the WTC site selling "I survived ground zero"-t-shirts and other 9/11 crap)
                        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

How about:

"Eveytime you don't buy poly, another geek in greece is arrested for playing Civ."

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG

finbar, in what sense?
                            In this case, the sheer bad taste.
                            " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
                            "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

I don't know, for some reason I find this sick and inhuman.

Comment

Working...
                              X