• Show
Clear All

• KWAW KAW KAW KAW KAW
    KWAW KWAWAWAW KAW AWK KAWAKWKAW
    KAWKAWKAW KAW AW KAW AWKKAW
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Um... Carver... in response to Wraith's statement you said:

That's one of the most illogical things I've ever read on Poly. Its a government run school - that means the government creates the curriculum.

That seems a pretty damning case of you saying the teacher violated the cirriculum.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
        Um... Carver... in response to Wraith's statement you said:

That's one of the most illogical things I've ever read on Poly. Its a government run school - that means the government creates the curriculum.

That seems a pretty damning case of you saying the teacher violated the cirriculum.
        No my dear.

YOU assumed a bridge between my statements, which were all theoretical, and Wraith's statements about this particular teacher at this particular school.

My original point stands: the governement has the right (I'm not saying they should in all cases) to dictate all of the actions of a teacher related to teaching - no question about it. Note I never tried to make a judgement call like many of Poly's bellicose posters and say she should teach niggardly or not. BUt I had to respond to Wraith's misguided statement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
          KWAW KAW KAW KAW KAW

KAWKAWKAW KAW AW KAW AWKKAW
          true I'm preparing for marriage.

Comment

• --"BUt I had to respond to Wraith's misguided statement."

Too bad you didn't respond to what I actually said, then.

Wraith
            "Some would sooner die than think. In fact, they often do."
            -- Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Carver-
              You havent actually stated your opinion on the original topic of the thread yet. Who do you side with? The teacher or the parent?
              ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
              ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Working...
              X